Wednesday 15 November 2017

New Style Boutique 3 - Serving Boutique Customers Screenshots

The European Nintendo website recently posted screenshots showcasing what is available when serving customers at the boutique. The screenshots showed customers requesting a particular outfit or item and images of various clothing items and accessories.

The system for serving customers at the boutique is the same as previous games. You can choose from the clothing items and accessories you have ordered or brought at the Exhibition Hall to sell the customers. The search features can be used to narrow it down and some of the screenshots below show searches for chic outers or feminine cardigans. Many of the clothing items shown in the screenshots were included in Style Boutique 2 and items such as watches or headphones are new items.


Examples of outers available.

Examples of cardigans available in the tops category.

Examples of watch items.

Example of a headphone item.

Examples of bags available.

Examples of shoes available.

12 comments:

  1. Wow I'm so excited about this game coming out next week and I am going to pre order this tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So exciting! I pre-ordered my copy the other week :)

      Delete
  2. I've been playing the Japanese version for like 5 days and its super fun and actually helping me practice language a lot, but for the life of me i cant figure out how to unlock the hair salon, any infor on that TTwTT?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know the exact answer, but I heard it takes a few days for the girls to open their shops (i.e. Hair Salon and Beautician). They should arrive by train to the city and you greet them before they tell you they are opening a shop.

      Hope you are enjoying the Japanese version! I play the Australia version and not the Japanese one

      Delete
  3. Hey, is there a way I could contact you privately? Either through email or something? I have a couple things to ask you and I don't wanna comment them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't give out my private info sorry, but if you use instagram, you could DM my account at marzipanwonderland :)

      Delete
  4. I’ve worked as a session singer all my life and I can’t stand Idol shows, so as I’m downloading the demo now, I hope I don’t have to suffer through cringeworthy performances, like the three girl singing group in Fashion Forward, but I do understand their popularity. I really like the room decorating features in the other games, but I’m thinking maybe they’ve dropped it? That’s ok. I understand that it’s a fashion game, and I just like the little people in my little box—like a little living set of dolls to play with, I’m 52 and I never get tired of playing :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of the performances judging from the demo, but it seems it will be a big part of the game unfortunately. I'm not looking forward to having to sit through un-skippable dance scenes. I totally agree about the decorating part, I loved the Caprice Chalet! I'm hoping it's still a fashion game and not an idol story game. Crossing my fingers for that to happen!

      Delete
  5. Did you get the game yet I have i being enjoying this game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I got it on Saturday! I've played 6 hours so far and it's quite fun!

      Delete
  6. do you feel the graphic wasn't as good as the previous style boutique? I played the demo and though I like new eyes and choices of clothes but can't help feeling there's something not right with text font and icons.
    Thanks as always for your page for this game. LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The graphics are definitely different and whilst I prefer the style of Fashion Forward, the new ones aren't so bad once you get used to them. The only issue I have is the eyes sometimes, it just freaks me out when they have certain make-up on them.

      Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete