Saturday 17 November 2018

Purple Moon - WARS T-Shirt

The Purple Moon brand in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star sells a variety of fun costume outfits. The brand is found at the Exhibition Hall and the brand representative is Eliza. Purple Moon has some new items available in Styling Star and one of these items is the WARS T-Shirt. Alina will give you this t-shirt as a gift during the main story line of the game. It cannot be purchased from the Exhibiton Hall. The WARS T-Shirt belongs to the rock and bold images and features the logo of Alina's favourite show.



6 comments:

  1. hey love the page as always but have been missing the brand updates just wondering when you plan to finish them and again thanks for this awesome page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be posting more brand updates in the future. All the current ones I've posted are listed on the Guide Index and I'll be posting the Purple Moon one soon.

      Delete
  2. I think I've actually gotten two Wars t-shirts, the one pictured and then a white one with a red Wars logo. I believe the font was even changed. I think I remember receiving it as well instead of buying it, though I can't remember if it was Alina or her friend that gave it to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Melvin gives you one or something as a gift, but it doesn't show as an item you can actually wear. This WARS t-shirt is the only one that shows up in your wardrobe.

      Delete
  3. I'm pretty sure there's a red one that does appear in your closet...mine definitely appears...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only got the white one, maybe you get another different coloured one when you do +new game. I haven't done that so maybe that's why.

      Delete