Wednesday 28 February 2018

February Poll Results - Favourite Male Character

February is over for now and another poll has come to a close! The question for February was 'Who is your favourite male character in Style Boutique 3?' 

So the results are in on who the players love out of the male characters in Style Boutique 3. The results are:
1st = Ethan
2nd = Johann
3rd = Xiaobai & Fortman
4th = Melvin
5th = Tim
6th = Michel
7th = Florian
8th = Oliver
9th = Jim
10th = Vincent
11th = Mike
No Votes = Tamwar, Richard & Galliard

Wasn't sure how this month's poll results would come out as I've seen lots of different opinions online about which male characters players often rave on about. Surprisingly, Johann and Ethan were tied for first but Ethan took the lead in the last 16 hours of the poll! Now I knew Ethan would rank high but I didn't know Johann was that popular! Xiaobai and Fortman tied for second which I thought Fortman was popular but I'm glad Xiaobai ranked high as he is my favourite. All the other male characters followed behind with a few votes and I thought Florian honestly would've gotten more votes. He seems quite popular amongst players along with Melvin.


Here are your poll winners - Ethan & Johann!

The new poll for March is 'What removed feature do you miss the most?' So this means what feature that was in Fashion Forward but was removed in Styling Star do you miss having in the game. To vote, simply scroll down the side bar and the poll is under the game box images. If you cannot view the poll, please visit the blog using the web version. The blog is not available in mobile view on some devices. If you are on a mobile, select 'View web version' at the bottom of the page.

There will be some new guides posted in March so stay tuned for those. I am also doing a 30 Day Outfit Challenge in Styling Star over on my personal blog, so head over to Marzipan Wonderland if you would like to see the outfits I come up with. I post a lot of play journals for Styling Star and Shopdo updates as well if you are interested in reading those.

2 comments:

  1. For the new poll, fashion shows definitely takes my vote. It was a pretty integral part of the first and second games and provided a challenge and competitive aspect. I feel it started taking a back seat in Fashion Forward, but it still caught me off guard when they removed it completely in Styling Star. That intro video with Angelique singing at a fashion show was totally misleading.

    My other most-missed features would be Caprice Chalet, designing makeup sets, modelling jobs, train station locations, and the lack of designer item choices. Oh, and gimme back my sausage curls! It looked great with gothic/sweet lolita styles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always has been a key feature of the series so it was strange to see it removed. The trailer even kinda hinted at fashion shows with the stage part. I definitely thought the game would have them after viewing that.

      I miss the features you listed too :( Fashion Forward had some many things you could do outside of creating outfits but Styling Star kinda falls a bit flat. I'm not sure yet which option I'll be voting for in the poll. Most likely Caprice Chalet as I miss the rent money and designing themed rooms.

      Delete