Monday 8 October 2018

Miniatures - Chairs & Sofas

In New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star, there is a wide variety of miniatures that you can collect and use to decorate your boutique and apartment interior. Miniatures fall under different categories and many items were featured previously in Fashion Forward. Miniatures can be obtained by either purchasing them from various stores around the city or received as gifts from NPC's. This guide will detail all the Chairs and Sofa items available.

Chairs and sofas miniatures can be purchased from the Lifestyle Shop which is run by Pippa. The selection of items available changes each month. A large number of the chairs and sofas from Fashion Forward have been removed and do not appear in Styling Star. The category has been reduced to just ten items. Here is a list of all the chairs and sofa items available in Style Boutique 3/Style Savvy 4:
  • Studded Chair
  • Red Studded Chair
  • Elaborate White Chair
  • Elaborate Purple Chair
  • Elaborate Dark Blue Chair
  • Pink Couch Sofa
  • Luxury Couch Sofa
  • Black Couch Sofa
  • Antique Couch Sofa
  • Blue Petal Couch Sofa



4 comments:

  1. The amount of Chairs/Couches went down from 60 in Fashion Forward. The 3 Elaborate Chairs appear to be new, at least? Do you feel the cuts made to items/gameplay features made way for a better gameplay experience overall in Styling Star? To me it just looks like a reorganization of previously-established gameplay elements. I mean, I guess if I wanted all the items then I should just Fashion Forward which looks like definitive Style Savvy experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The elaborate chairs were in Fashion Forward but had a different colour scheme and name. I think the developers just re-designed them and thought no one would notice I guess.

      I hate the cuts personally as I don't understand why game content has to be removed when we should be moving forward and adding content instead. The series has seen some great improvements like nails and soundtrack but has taken out key features like fashion shows and simple things like haircuts. And then there's the whole region locked online content.

      I just miss the sofas :( I used to use them in my rooms all the time.

      Delete
  2. There is a real depth of strategy to even just the Caprice Chalet and coordinating rooms. I guess this iteration they decided to go more story-oriented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I feel they wanted to go the idol route as that's pretty popular with Love Live and such. The Caprice Chalet was so unique and I'd love to see a little dollshouse style game on the 3DS by the same developers. I think it would be really fun and cute.

      Delete